Homage to the Brussells Sprout 😁

This is terrific Penny, I love it! You are so creative. It's really fun and well-drawn, plus I love the delicate shades of colour that you've chosen. It reminds me of something from a vintage book or something like that. Absolutely charming!
Thank you very much, Claudia. It’s very good of you to say so.

Thank you, rodhlann. Very kind of you to post the link. It’s very interesting. I have always liked sprouts and cabbage. I’m pleased you are a fan, too. 👍

If there are leftover roasted sprouts, sprinkle on a bit of balsamic, eith plain or reduced, for a nice salad the next day. Love the art!

Thanks for the recipe tip and your comment, Scamall. I like cold+cabbage or sprouts. 😎

I don't love them but I don't hate them, I eat them and they are better fixed some ways than others. However, I do like your drawing. :giggle:❤️

I don't love them but I don't hate them, I eat them and they are better fixed some ways than others. However, I do like your drawing. :giggle:❤️
Oh! That is good of you, snoball. It sounds as if you can take or leave the sprouts! 😁

Adorable! Brussels sprouts are one of my favorite veggies. Love them with chopped garlic, but I love anything with garlic.
Ooh! I hadnt thought of them with garlic, Joy. What a nice idea. Thank you😁. I’m pleased you like them, too.

Rodhlann, interesting article on why they taste better.

Penny, you inspired me to buy them again. I haven't had them for a while. I like them steamed in the microwave and then eaten cold as a snack or appetizer. I think they sweeten further as they cool.

That is good, Anne. I like them cold, too. I know some I buy are sweeter than others. I will have to start taking note of the variety I like most. 😎

not a fan of brussel sprouts, but i am apparently a fan of brussel sprout art! well done!

Thanks, Michael. I’m sorry you don’t like sprouts but pleased you enjoyed the drawing. 😎

Back