HEY ! REPORTING IN.

Trier

Supporting Member
Thanks to Susan (truffelcat) for the info about this site.
It seems to be a nice place with a lot of the good people who post on WC also here.

My first question is what forum(s) exist that my stuff would be appropriate for.
Over on WC, the Abstract and Contemporary Art forum was the almost ideal place for me.
I can't find a counterpart on this CS site, and I don't feel up to scattering images around to the various forums that might fit one picture, but not another.

Any directions or suggestions as to where I can best post would be appreciated.

Regards,
Trier

Hello Snobal and OliveOyl - Its great to get such a warm Welcome from old aquaintances!
Thank you.

Artyczar, Thanks.
Please don't feel rushed because of me, take all the time you need.

Just to be clear, the attraction of the Ab/Con forum for me, besides the Abstract aspect, was the acceptance of any and all "contemporary" works no matter in what media, genre or subject matter. This allowed for a single place for a creator to post whatever he/she created as soon as it was produced; very, very convenient as well for managing comments and replies. I think some others would agree.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to setting up camp here.

Good Luck with the site.

Regards,
Trier

Welcome Trier! Glad you found us. I guess one of us better come up with a profile picture or we'll look the same!
I agree it would be nice to have an Abs/Con section.

Welcome Trier! Glad you found us. I guess one of us better come up with a profile picture or we'll look the same!
We'll have to call you black T and orange T. :ROFLMAO:

I'm from the Old School, Ladies First, so go ahead Susan, and I will wait until you pick what you want You were the one who gave me the info about this site in the first place, thank you.

I am impressed with the responsiveness shown in the quick addition of an Abs/Con section!

Regards,
Trier

Okay, Snoball
How about Green, Iced, Hot, Rancid, Pekoe, Oolong and a million other Chinese and Indian names, not to mention my fave, Earl Grey. We could waste a lot of tiome on this . . .
Regards,
Trier

Okay, Snoball
How about Green, Iced, Hot, Rancid, Pekoe, Oolong and a million other Chinese and Indian names, not to mention my fave, Earl Grey. We could waste a lot of tiome on this . . .
Regards,
Trier
Think of something quick, another T just joined today. :unsure: Trufflecat has an avatar now though.

Birdhs here! (Greggles) So glad I was told about this. I just couldn't figure out how to find anything in WC anymore.

Great to see so many familiar names again.

Back