Hello from the Western Cape, South Africa

Hello Alet! Welcome to the site. I hope to see some of your drawings. They sound interesting, especially the sepia stuff. It's nice to meet you. Make yourself at home! :)

Welcome, Alet. I have been to your home town; you are so lucky to live in an absolutely beautiful part of the world. I guess you are a wine lover?

Welcome, Alet. I have been to your home town; you are so lucky to live in an absolutely beautiful part of the world. I guess you are a wine lover?
Thank you Hermes2020 I am glad you have been to my home town. I enjoy a glass of wine, but I really love the beautiful environment and nature. The study and my art room have a view of the mountains.

Thank you Hermes2020 I am glad you have been to my home town. I enjoy a glass of wine, but I really love the beautiful environment and nature. The study and my art room have a view of the mountains.
I forgot to mention that I have fond memories of eating seafood in the Gordon's Bay harbour!

Welcome to the site! Your work sounds interesting- looking forward to seeing your posts!

Back