Hello from Germany

Ferlian

Hello everyone. If folks here are anything like WetCanvas, this is going to be fun. Great to sea things are sailing again.

I'm looking to get back into making something; meet you, old and new and join you in making this corner of the interwebs an enjoyable one.

Thank you Maureen and Enyaw!

Maureen, I got stuck in a weird art block from not being able to let go of acrylics and acylics and a young kid being a recipe for desaster in an apartment. But my fingers are itching andbif my art ist going to come in the form of a mud sculpture, so be it. I'm ready :)

Welcome to the site, Ferlian! We're glad you found us. :) I totally understand about getting stuck - I think we all hit that wall every now and then. But it's great to hear you're ready to get something going again.

Keep posting, and enjoy the forum!

Hi Ferlian and welcome! Good to have you here. I see you posted on Roni's old post. He's been absent for a long time. I wish he'd come back from wherever he's been hiding. Maybe you'll get him to rear his head. In any case, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Thank you Maureen and Enyaw!

Maureen, I got stuck in a weird art block from not being able to let go of acrylics and acylics and a young kid being a recipe for desaster in an apartment. But my fingers are itching andbif my art ist going to come in the form of a mud sculpture, so be it. I'm ready :)

Welcome to Creative Spark, Ferlian.

I would like to inform you that I have a monopoly on making mud sculptures here, and wouldn't want any competition.

Hello there, Ferlian! I think you'll find that the natives are quite friendly here :)

Thank you all from warm welcome.

Hermes, I have a five year old minion mud expert here, been training since birth. Ha! Beat that!

Artyczar, you're right, I didn't look at the age of that post and also right, you never know :)

Back