Hello Everybody!

OleKobe

This is Mike from Illinois. Some of you might remember me from the old IDrawAndPaint and OrangeArtists websites. I was also on WetCanvas for a short while. From the looks of things, I think I'll like this website very much. Lots of thoughtful comments. Nice layout and format. I like that there aren't too many forums to get lost in. I paint mostly in acrylics, occasionally in oil. Some landscapes and buildings but my favorite subject is painting portraits of old-timey celebrities. Lately, I haven't been as active as I'd like but I hope to change that in 2022. Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your work. (y)

Hi Mike! Welcome to the site! I really look forward to getting to know you and viewing your work! Please make yourself at home. :)

Welcome to Creative Spark, Mike! :) We're happy to have you join us. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Keep posting, and have fun!

From the looks of things, I think I'll like this website very much. Lots of thoughtful comments. Nice layout and format. I like that there aren't too many forums to get lost in.
Yup, I'm also happy to have found this site and I predict that you will like and enjoy it! Welcome!

Back