He said She Said

Enyaw

namuh
018.jpg

11 x 14 oil on paper Alla Prima Knife ..
Vincent was purported to do a new painting ever 36 hours .. I guess he liked painting and not :sleep:

I really enjoy your knife work, Wayne. I'm a real geek for texture and depth, and your work always delivers. This one is no exception!

I'm ignorant of oils, so your mention of the Alla Prima knife has me curious as to its shape, flexibility and what-not. Can you post a picture of this tool?

I love this Wayne! At first it appears to be just an abstract but when you really examine it, you see the He Said She Said. Excellent! ❤️❤️❤️

I love seeing your tools, so yes, post your knives again.

I agree with sno about how this just appears to be an abstract until you study it much closer. That makes it a very persuasive piece. :)

Thank you Terri, Sno, Iain, and last but not least; Arty.
The composition if you read left to right starting bottom corner, is just a range of color that as the color leads you upward, out of nowhere, you come face to face with the guy and he of course leads you to the gal. It was a fun piece and gave a few ideas for future.

Sno. ❤️❤️❤️ For such a realist you are first and foremost an artist. You see where others can't.

Terri.
Alla Prima is just a style where a painting done in one session. I mention knife as it is done solely with painting knives. You can see them in the post that Iain has put a link too.

Terri.
Alla Prima is just a style where a painting done in one session. I mention knife as it is done solely with painting knives. You can see them in the post that Iain has put a link too.
Thanks for that explanation! Now that I'm reminded of the term, I have heard it before - and am quite certain it will never be practiced by me. ;)

Your knives look well-loved. ♥️

thank you Frederico

Terri .. do they look more cared for in this pic .. Shortly after posting in the old thread, I felt bad they were so covered in paint and
I actually cleaned them.

002.jpg

and am quite certain it will never be practiced by me. ;)
... that's because you are patient and I am 🚫

Back