Glitch Issues?

Artyczar

Is anyone else getting this error message when they try to post images or emojis?

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Also, whenever you run into any issues, please post them in this forum so we know how many other people are having the same issues. Thanks!

Emojis, mostly I think. That's where I can recreate the error.

I've made some changes on the server, but they may need to percolate for a few minutes...

Images seek to be okay?

Bob Marley 1979 2 in1 50pct.jpg

I'm still getting the error message when trying to post an image. 🤷‍♀️

I received the error message, too, when uploading images, and it said something about duplicate post. I deleted my images and again uploaded. A duplicate image has appeared in the thread post, What did cardboard do to deserve this?Don't know if this helps.

Emojis, mostly I think. That's where I can recreate the error.

I've made some changes on the server, but they may need to percolate for a few minutes.

Images seem to be okay?
Yes, they are coming across loud and clear. Sweet they are too.

Those two 9x12 photos entered our lives recently. ;) It took a long time to find real photo prints (not reprints) of Bob that didn't cost an arm and a leg (or more).

I am still unable to post an image in one of the threads. I'm going to try posting in here and see if it posts.
Nope, it didn't.

myStuff 102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, the little attachment posted. But the larger picture would not.

I was able to edit and make it full-size.

Clicked "Insert," then "Full image."

Untitled-1.png

But I do still see errors with emojis. Trying to figure out the problem.

I was able to change the emoji style, so it uses Twitter emojis now and it seems to be okay.

I also (among other things) tripled the RAM available on the server (from 2 GB to 6 GB), so that may have helped too.

I was able to edit and make it full-size.

Clicked "Insert," then "Full image."

But I do still see errors with emojis. Trying to figure out the problem.
When I tested it, the larger image uploaded but I got the error when I hit post, so I deleted the larger image and the attachment went ahead and posted.

posting here

it appeared to me
Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

but he published it correctly with all the images, at the same time he published double posts without images.

I can edit the posts but I don't think I delete them, so I apologize for the double.

We're not complaining Arty, just letting you know what we are experiencing to try and be helpful. 😊

No problem. I didn't think these were complaints. I'm still getting PMs about it. I just want people to post here about it so everyone knows what everyone else's experiences are. ;) Right now, I keep getting the error message, but it's posting anyway. Weird!

Okay, added some server configuration that should stop at least one of the errors ("ErrorException: [E_USER_WARNING] [WebPush] gmp extension is not loaded...").

We'll get it figured out eventually.

No problem. I didn't think these were complaints. I'm still getting PMs about it. I just want people to post here about it so everyone knows what everyone else's experiences are. ;) Right now, I keep getting the error message, but it's posting anyway. Weird!
That seems to be where the duplicates are coming from. When you get the error and try again it posts both of them.

Back