Generic Pet Portrait

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
This is a painting from a photo found on the Interweb. I painted it as a thank you for my veterinarian.
dogcat.jpg

It's lovely! What a terrific gift! (If it was a gift, I don't know, but perfect for a vet). It's really well done sno.

Thanks Arty! ❤️ Yes, it was a gift. I'm not sure if it survived. The Vet had a fire at his place. It was not complete desolation but there was a lot of damage. Due to Covid they are doing carside business so I haven't been inside.

it's a masterpiece, a wonderful and so sweet work of art.
I don't think you can get a better gift. Wonderful

That is an unbelievably perfectly painted piece of work, without a doubt. I'm losing my marbles but gaining a pair of perfect pets. They do look like they have been up to no good.

Why thank you Iain! Actually they are just as innocent as the driven snow. 😁

Same here, been that way for a couple of days and is to go down to 0° on the weekend and then begin snowing Sunday and a chance of the same every day through the following Friday. Sure glad I live in the "Sunny South"!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thank you Ian. Like I mentioned, I'm not even sure it still exists. :giggle:

Thank you P. Barrie. Since we don't go into the clinic due to Covid, I have no idea if it survived. It was on the wall in there at the time of the fire but I'm not sure what part of the building was affected.

Back