floral still life

Enyaw

namuh
009.jpg

11 x 14 oil on paper .. Alla Prima ..

Great job on the background. The background colors and the flower colors work great together.

Thank you Queen,
I chalked this one a lot more than should be so I'll do it again .. that was #2 .. maybe third time lucky .. maybe not.

thank you .. yes .. the yellows burst off the page but no on a picture .. they are indian yellow and lemon yellow glazed over the white of the paper with my knife.

Interesting background, it has this wispy quality to it. Yellow colors for the flowers are beautiful!

Thanks Ntl

Thanks Dm7 yea like ribbons of light on curtains: at a rock concert 😇 Are you partial to D minor 7th chord ?
Just curious.

Reactions: Dm7
I always love your purples and yellows together, and this is no exception. Very lovely!

Thanks Ntl

Thanks Dm7 yea like ribbons of light on curtains: at a rock concert 😇 Are you partial to D minor 7th chord ?
Just curious.
You're welcome. Yes! Ribbons of light could work! And no, it was a pure coincidence - it actually stands for DreamMaster, a nickname I had in early internet days and evolved to this. Why 7? Because as internet got more popular, this name would be already taken, so I had to add 7 (my fav number) to it and eventually got too lazy to type the whole nickname, so I shortened it to Dm7. I find it funny to see what people think it stands for. ;)

Like all things in life it's relative to what the viewer has stored in their eternal clock .. as I play guitar I saw Dm7 chord. Nice sounding chord. I get the sever because I use enyaw which is Wayne backwards but have had to use enyaw24 at times.

Wayne...I really like this and the complementary background works really well here. Overall it is a really great piece my friend.
john (y)

You're welcome. Yes! Ribbons of light could work! And no, it was a pure coincidence - it actually stands for DreamMaster, a nickname I had in early internet days and evolved to this. Why 7? Because as internet got more popular, this name would be already taken, so I had to add 7 (my fav number) to it and eventually got too lazy to type the whole nickname, so I shortened it to Dm7. I find it funny to see what people think it stands for. ;)

You find it funny to confuse people! :ROFLMAO:

I also thought it was a musical ref, being a musician. When you told me it wasn't D minor 7th, I felt pretty dopey. Ha ha ha.

• Haha
Back