Far East Maybe?

Grampy

Dave Woody asked me to does something without too much detail and different. So just for fun I did this just for you Dave. Definitely outside of my comfort zone, long handled brushes, didn't know I still had them.
Far East Maybe?.jpg

Although it was just for fun C & C Welcome
Steve.

Love the angry, ripping waters. You mean, far east North Americas, right? I like the touch of purple in the balconies. It makes the whole piece for me. The movement too. Very compelling painting! ♥️

Love the angry, ripping waters. You mean, far east North Americas, right? I like the touch of purple in the balconies. It makes the whole piece for me. The movement too. Very compelling painting! ♥️
Thanks Artyczar, North America’s, maybe.
Steve.

Steve - Wow! I'm glad you were tempted out of your comfort zone to try this. Love the well-placed, limited detail, and the sense of power in the water is incredible.

Steve - Wow! I'm glad you were tempted out of your comfort zone to try this. Love the well-placed, limited detail, and the sense of power in the water is incredible.
Thank you Triss, for your kind comments they are much appreciated.
Steve.

Grampy....It is an honour to be named as
an influence on a work by you.

After posting that cheeky missive, I regretted it, thinking it could be seen as offensive.....so, phew, I will sleep easier tonight ...

Love this one. How much? Plus postage?

No need for regrets Dave. It was taken as it was meant. Sleep tight and by the way it will be mates rates..
Steve.

Back