Facing It Exhibition details

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
Getting closer!

20220226_053319186.jpeg
20220226_053413402.jpeg

Wow, March 18 is coming up! How many pieces are you showing and are you excited? The Curved Wall looks like a great exhibition space.

Wow, March 18 is coming up! How many pieces are you showing and are you excited? The Curved Wall looks like a great exhibition space.
Coming up very quickly. Mostly all done. I have 28 art works. 3 book collections, and one panel of sketches. It is a great little gallery. Hosts some fantastic exhibitions. Am really happy to be exhibiting there.

Very exciting! :) You must be pumped!! I would love to see it in person!
Thanks Terri. Pumped! Is that when you can keep your hands steady? If all goes to plan, I'll have a virtual exhibit of sone works and other related works. And, if my daughter gets there well do a live Facebook, ?, feed of some of the opening.

Done and dusted. 8 days and I've almost recovered, great gallery staff, good opening night, and my speech. Enjoyed my #kidsingalleries workshop. I always give kids who engage with me and my art a cree copy of "Granny Jen is Missing", by me :)
Note: left some clothes at home. But, leggings match the title, I think 🤔
20220321_063225015.jpeg
20220323_185703070.jpeg
IMG_20220324_140547_161.jpg
IMG_20220324_140555_733.jpg
IMG_20220324_140612_864.jpg
got a few laughs (planned) as well as a few ahs!

It looks wonderful, Jennie!! I just love those leggings, btw - I'm sure you put the kids at ease by giving them something to smile about.

The photo of your Gallery exhibit looks amazing! I'd have loved to see it in person. What a wonderful experience this must have been for you - congratulations on the event being such a success. ❤️

Editing posts is not my secret ninja skill... much prefer to find errors when editing is not an option. ✔

The Edit. Find the difference .. :sneaky:

Thanks Terri.
Done and dusted. 8 days and I've almost recovered, great gallery staff, good opening night, and my speechgot a few laughs (planned) as well as a few ahs . Enjoyed my #kidsingalleries workshop. I always give kids who engage with me and my art a cree copy of "Granny Jen is Missing", by me :)
Note: left some clothes at home. But, leggings match the title, I think

It looks wonderful, Jennie!! I just love those leggings, btw - I'm sure you put the kids at ease by giving them something to smile about.

The photo of your Gallery exhibit looks amazing! I'd have loved to see it in person. What a wonderful experience this must have been for you - congratulations on the event being such a success. ❤️
Thanks Terri. You may remember, ?, being self taught I don't have much inner confidence about my work. A friend said "you must be proud" ... My reply: it makes me smile! Your thoughts and her comment, always help me keep moving along. After all #BABBA is my new middle name. (B A Brave Bold Artist) :love:

And ... There was one parent who kept giving me sideways glances. Like, really! That still makes me smile.

Thanks for the photos, Jennie! Looks like you had a great time with the kids. I’m glad it all went well and Be a Brave Bold Artist is a fitting middle name for you. 🙂

Back