Fabrice

jennaboo88

Hi there,

Wanted to share another sculpture. I've done foxes several times in wire...the early ones more crude and sort of static, but I've learned to enjoy the graceful forms of the fox, invite a little whimsy, and enjoy the sense of fun.

This is Fabrice. I had such fun creating this piece. I used a blend of wires, steel fencing wire for a strong base, copper for color, and dark annealed for the legs. Her ears were vintage earrings, and her nose a small magnetic bead. The scarf is part of a twinkling necklace, and the tail is made with two pieces of elaborate links from a necklace. She measures 6 inches tall by 3 inches wide by 4 inches long. I hope you like her! C&C welcome. Thanks for looking!

Fabrice 1.jpg
Fabrice 2.jpg
Fabrice 4.jpg
Fabrice 7.jpg
Fabrice 10.jpg
Fabrice 11.jpg
Fabrice 12.jpg
Fabrice 13.jpg
Fabrice 14.jpg

I LOVE her! Something about her nose is SO adorable to me. This is really amazing. You should be very proud of this work. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

She's beautiful! I just love all the delicate little touches, especially her ears and the end of the tail.

I really like this ! Especially her paws and nose.

Patricia

She's beautiful! I just love all the delicate little touches, especially her ears and the end of the tail.
Thank you very much, Kay! I love finding the right embellishments to complete a sculpture. I'm glad you like them too. :)

Beautiful work! I love this swooping tail, so graceful. I really like the way you photograph all the different angles, so we can appreciate your intricate work. :)

Jenna - This is spectacular, and such a beautiful and creative take on a fox. Wonderful photos, too, that really do justice to your gorgeous work.

Beautiful work! I love this swooping tail, so graceful. I really like the way you photograph all the different angles, so we can appreciate your intricate work. :)
Thank you so much, Terri! Your comments mean a lot. My photography of sculptures seems to always be getting changed up as I try to find what works and what doesn't. I appreciate your comments on the photos as well as the sculpture.

Jenna - This is spectacular, and such a beautiful and creative take on a fox. Wonderful photos, too, that really do justice to your gorgeous work.
Thank you for such lovely words, triss! They mean a lot to me.

Back