Experimenting with smaller works, all A5, acrylics

...and wife taking drunk husband home from the party

E0581430-05A5-4D3F-80C1-0688195A38F2.jpeg

I have learned, the hard way, to keep some pictures because ... I like them, when others haven't.
Previously, I've recycled some because my wife and son kinda went ...'errr...really?'
Totally regret painting over them, now.

So...if I like it, I now keep it.

Here are two I regret painting over...

View attachment 38494
I can understand that ... I laughed

Yeah, it's too bad we allow others to dictate what we feel about our own work sometimes. :( Maybe we should use it as a barometer (when someone else says "eh" it means it's GOOD!) :)

Yeah, it's too bad we allow others to dictate what we feel about our own work sometimes. :( Maybe we should use it as a barometer (when someone else says "eh" it means it's GOOD!) :)
I can do that. Love the idea

Thanks Ayin, I was conflicted about sharing them. No one else I've shared them with had positive comments.

My mother in law were watching a YouTube video of the Miami art show. Virtually every piece shown was followed by my MIL saying "What's that?!!" "What's that supposed to be?!" LOL. These were high end artworks. Most people don't get abstract.

My mother in law were watching a YouTube video of the Miami art show. Virtually every piece shown was followed by my MIL saying "What's that?!!" "What's that supposed to be?!" LOL. These were high end artworks. Most people don't get abstract.
Yeah! Just occasionally I wish I didn't enjoy creating abstract works best!

Back