Does anyone here have synesthesia or some association ability?

mzoltan32

Probably most artists can associate emotions with artwork. I imagine more abstract artwork or such compositions at times and these come with good feels (then i pour milk or so forth with feels to produce bubble formations often related to the topic i was thinking about).
My imagination seems to come with this restriction that when there is enough data then it associates and wants to associate again as in a procedure so i imagine often meshwork patterns which have a sense of perfection. I got some ideas this way as well, i thought of it as a process of doing artwork, just like considering us being part of an artwork in which we basicly wait (wait to grow) and then produce artwork. This is as grown already waiting and producing artwork with correct timings with the help of nature.

Yes Zoltan but you need to produce an artefact to share with us :cool:;) Otherwise it just stays in your head ...

You still hardly make sense to me, and I really try hard to read your words. They are not formed into sentences that make any structured communication, not for me anyway.

Anyway, I have synesthesia, but it is the kind where I see colors (and personalities) in letters and numbers. I don't "feel," taste, or see things in music, which is the kind most synesthetes have.

You still hardly make sense to me, and I really try hard to read your words. They are not formed into sentences that make any structured communication, not for me anyway.

Anyway, I have synesthesia, but it is the kind where I see colors (and personalities) in letters and numbers. I don't "feel," taste, or see things in music, which is the kind most synesthetes have.
I see colours and somewhat personalities in numbers but not letters. I associate things in music as well. I have read again my sentences and it is mostly understandable, perhaps not enough punctuation. But it is clearly written.

Yes Zoltan but you need to produce an artefact to share with us :cool:;) Otherwise it just stays in your head ...
basically initially i wanted to investigate as if this is a fertile ground for additional developments (without me sharing much on the specifics of artwork i am producing, because it would be confusing a bit for me, taking pictures and all that, i want to view directly from my eyes).
I thought that we could be (and am still thinking that) on track towards producing correct painting to photography ratio for our lives.
And you are lots of painters with some or more experience as well, perhaps photographers too.
I have resolved other issues and after i posted this thread i have imagined that indeed we are on track with defining paintings numbers and so.. the photography i am not as sure about (the more frequented thing). there is one more question which however i dont list here, because there is no directing movies section here.

No synesthesia here. I find the notion of it interesting, but have no memory of ever experiencing it. And I can recall being weighed as a baby.

I don't experience any synesthesia: I don't see shapes or colours when I listen to music. For me, music is pure sound, unless I ask myself how I would express what it makes me feel in a painting or sculpture.

I have read again my sentences and it is mostly understandable, perhaps not enough punctuation. But it is clearly written.
Maybe it is clear for you, but not so much for me. Yes, maybe you need punctuation for it to be clearer. Thanks! :)

Back