Do they have viking ancestry, I wonder...

I thought so. Maybe it's why you wake up when I do. I didn't grow up on a farm. I grew up with a father that thought if you woke up after 6am, you were a no good bum. So I wake up before 5:00.

I'm usually up by 4. I remember when we used to spend the night once in a while with my In Laws, they were up, had breakfast cooked (fried chicken, biscuits, gravy, eggs) and knocked on our door at 4:30 am and asked if we were going to sleep all day! :LOL:

Ha ha ha!!!! That's so funny. Oh my god.

A few times a week I'm up before 4:00, but it's usually just because I can't sleep very well. Though a lot of times I conk out well before 8pm.

That's so funny about your in-laws.

If only I could spend my life in bed. I'm with Chamfort, Life is a disease, relieved every sixteen hours by sleep...etc. One could look at it this way, the more time you spend in bed, the greater chance to die there. Isn't that a clever rationalisation 😆
jeez, fam, that's about the size of Scotland! 😄

I grew up in London, never far from the Grand Union canal. When I first moved l found those long solitary walks a salve for the holey sole, but not always peaceful. I do not take kindly to stampeding herds, vegans and vegetarians. Someone told me cows were merely curious. Yes, they were, curious to see what I would look like mushed.

Back