Disorderly Conduct 2

Artyczar

Same goes for this one (as Shabbos Dinner Abandon). "New and improved." Probably not to most people's liking, but more to mine:

disorderly-conduct-272.jpg

It's YOUR vision. You cannot go wrong. ❤️

The soul of the piece is unchanged to me, having seen the first version. And now it's become what you were visualizing. I call that a win.

Thank you Wayne and Terri.

Terri, that you see the original soul of the piece makes me feel relieved. It felt like such a risky move. I toiled over it for a long time and finally went for it. I like it better. It was just a lot of work (now in the past) that feels wasted. But it takes what it takes to get there, right? Even if you "ruin" the work a dozen times on the way. :ROFLMAO:

More wild, more wounds in this one. As for the previous one maybe less subtle but more truthful. Great work of art... I love the way you overthink ;-)

Lovely heartwarming and makes one think about social interactions and personal flaws and injuries. Oh that finger pointed at us. Another great one Ayin.

Thanks John. I'm happy that you noticed that weird little element. ;) Thanks for your kind words! ❤️

So much to like, all those details. Haven't caught up with the other version yet. Started to list things that I thought were really important... then realised there were way too many.

Back