Disharmony

Mississippi Hippie

44AADEE9-D6A3-4049-8D92-E6EF1B9AB4F8.jpeg

3 paintings done in acrylic. Felt like showing y’alls because I love everyone here. ♥️ Love the comments and real spark I get from this site! I am experimenting with how cardio workouts effect creativity.. so I have gone on a run everyday for awhile now.. I’ve seen results in my art. It is more creative! Or perhaps that’s the endorphins typing. 🤔
5E202BA7-F6D7-4215-A39E-6A2459AD493D.jpeg

These are so full of energy and have your signature vibrant style! Maybe sometime you’ll try painting while you’re doing a run … no, that might be messy. Keep the endorphins going!

These are so full of energy and have your signature vibrant style! Maybe sometime you’ll try painting while you’re doing a run … no, that might be messy. Keep the endorphins going!
That would be interesting to say the least. 😆 tyvm Donna! You are always so supportive.

View attachment 21466
3 paintings done in acrylic. Felt like showing y’alls because I love everyone here. ♥️ Love the comments and real spark I get from this site! I am experimenting with how cardio workouts effect creativity.. so I have gone on a run everyday for awhile now.. I’ve seen results in my art. It is more creative! Or perhaps that’s the endorphins typing. 🤔
View attachment 21468
Good idea, about the cardio. Very strong images.

Back