Cell phone pics

Artyczar

This are just some older cell phone pics that turned out better than most.

114_1446.JPG

DSC00218.JPG

DSC00212.JPG

counter.jpg

DSC00307.JPG

Picture 078.jpg

rainbow2.jpg

P1060648.JPG

20150414_101652.jpg

bandfilm.jpg

DSC00300.JPG

band by the ocean .. you can see that here in the parks with ocean front. Decent pics for a phone .. things have come a long way in a short time.

I love these! Standouts for me are the diner shot, and of course, who doesn't love a drum kit perched on a cliff by the ocean??

Fun stuff, and nice shooting. ❤️

Great shots! The moodiness of the trees and buildings reflected in the lake is so appealing and Nobody doesn't like stunning rainbows!

These are great shots, not so much the quality as the composition of the shots. I think my favorite is the desert rainbow with the shape repeated in the circle of rocks. ❤️❤️

Thanks everyone! I think, like most photography (for me anyway), for every 100 shots are one or two "good" ones.

These were all taken with different phones over time. Most of them were probably taken with my most recent phone, which is a Samsung Galaxy 8. The freeway rain shot is a very old one, and my favorite, with a phone that is no longer made and I can't remember the name of it. A Pan-something. I also like that Central Park shot. Sno's favorite is a common occurrence out here. Maybe I take those desert rainbows for granted. The sky is big, so we get to see the entire thing! :)

The sky recalls your desert landscapes - of course. I mean, if one has been introduced to the JT desert skies through your work, walking in that landscape would be like life imitating art. An Inimitable place.

Thank you Iain. I do love that blue above the green/brown land below. I guess I'm attracted to that. Thanks again! ♥️

Back