By the sea...

Dave Woody

91AA6627-C391-47DD-9ACF-D347AA441201.jpeg

My lovely wife saw a beach scene picture at a friends house and said 'maybe you could do one!'

Ha haa. This is my effort.
Nothing even close to it.

It's simple and wonderful. I love this! Maybe your best actually! I'm liking that it doesn't have words in it. ♥️

You are so expressive with your minimal approach! Not sure what that dog is up to, but I like the pair walking on the beach.

(It reminds me of something the Artbreeder AI generated a few days ago from the prompt "Walking on sunshine, low-poly render." I hope you don't mind me adding it to your thread.)
walking on sunshine low poly render_ (4).png

You are so expressive with your minimal approach! Not sure what that dog is up to, but I like the pair walking on the beach.

(It reminds me of something the Artbreeder AI generated a few days ago from the prompt "Walking on sunshine, low-poly render." I hope you don't mind me adding it to your thread.)
View attachment 24124
Thank you, I certainly don't mind you sharing such a superb piece.

My lovely wife saw a beach scene picture at a friends house and said 'maybe you could do one!'

Ha haa. This is my effort.
Nothing even close to it.
Be very careful Dave or the true artist in you may come out and show his face. This is bloody good.
All the best
Steve.

Back