Are there lurkers in creative spark?

Just made an account (thanks for having me), so I'll be a lurker for a while. Before this, I was a ninja, I could watch your every move while hidden in the shadows. For now though, I'm going to be that guy who everyone recognizes cause he attends every meeting, but no one really knows what the deal with him is, at least till I'm comfortable sharing some of my art, whatever shape it ends up having, I'm just starting this adventure you see. Nice to meet you all, but I'll be back in the shadows for a while cause the sun still hurts my eyes. 😎
Understood. :) We want everyone to feel comfortable here, first and foremost. You do whatever it is that keeps you in your happy place, we'll keep a light on for you. We're glad you're here!

I'm quite bad for logging into forums, reading threads and thinking of my replies, then going away again without adding anything 😄

Years ago I joined a car forum because I had a question about something I couldn't find an answer to. Then as soon as I joined, I forgot what my question was! So I lurked on that forum for ages in the hope I would remember. I still have no clue.

So, many ways and reasons for lurking! :)

Back