Animal & Wildlife challenge July 2023

Christel, fedonty, EP
formidable job.
Yesterday I started making mine, yesterday I made a page with some looking at them from the site. then I saved some of the other photos.
I made another drawing.
I don't have the pics now, I'll post them later. Thanks again for the references and for showing your beautiful paintings

2023-07-22 09-52.jpeg
2023-07-22 16-57.jpeg

draws digital

Christel, beautiful horses. I like the trees in the background too.

Federico, very nice parrot. The colors came through quite vivid on my screen. The whole painting just glows even though they are showing up different from the original.

EP, nice collection this month.

Joe, nice sketches.

Joe - very nice drawing. I especially like the swan , you've captured very good movement .
Cheers,
Patricia

Thank you all who participated in the monthly challenge. Was very interesting to see your inputs. Joe, do an experiment: ONLY draw the shadows (shades) of the objects/animals. (Prova a disegnare solo le ombre degli oggetti, niente di più) ;)

I'm so sorry Federico, I am useless ... I'd planned to do it on the Sunday, but my neighbours were having some work done that involved a noisy generator, so I went out and then nothing got done 🙄

One day I will get the hang of this!

I'm so sorry Federico, I am useless ... I'd planned to do it on the Sunday, but my neighbours were having some work done that involved a noisy generator, so I went out and then nothing got done 🙄

One day I will get the hang of this!
I just took a stick and poke you a bit... lol sorry if I poke you in the eye ;) lol

Back