Acropolis

Mississippi Hippie

48”x24” acrylic on canvas
Acropolis
IMG_2363.jpeg

Always thinking out of the box - that's what I love about your work. Thanks for sharing your works in progress - very interesting to me!

Always thinking out of the box - that's what I love about your work. Thanks for sharing your works in progress - very interesting to me!
Your welcome. I don’t normally do works in progress, but I might start making a video of my painting process soon. I’ve been looking into it.. opened a YouTube channel a week ago just haven’t made a video.. need recording supplies.. mostly a stand for camera/phone/whatever I use

Update 6.. after a morning of work.. almost half past noon started at 10.. might not look like a lot.. but it takes a lot of drawing and comparing in sketch books before new “application”

IMG_2376.jpeg

Thanks for showing the stages of this one AJ. I see that you turned it upside down awhile back and it has changed a lot since then. I guess you'll know when it's finished! It looks great as is!

Bama!!! What happened? You became an overnight success! These are amazing compositions. You have made excellent decisions on these. I love them. Thanks for showing your process too. You're on fire! 🔥 ♥️

Bama!!! What happened? You became an overnight success! These are amazing compositions. You have made excellent decisions on these. I love them. Thanks for showing your process too. You're on fire! 🔥 ♥️
That’s cool I’ll be an overnight success 😂 I am going to start keeping track of progress.. make posts of it on YouTube and instagram

Back