abstract art and quickies

Puapka

IMG_20240305_12555sdfg9.jpgIMG_20240305_124242.jpgIMG_20240305_124320.jpgIMG_20240305_124403.jpgIMG_20240305_124436.jpgIMG_20240305_124459.jpg
except for first one which is 20x20 cm canvas, rest are painted on a5 paper, mostly acrylics, some pastels on first one, and pencils later, all done yesterday

You had a busy day! Each one is good, and yet they're all so different. You clearly can move easily from abstract to figurative, certainly better than I can. Good work!

Wow! I love these fantastic little masterpieces.
Beautiful job
thanks^^

Great stuff Puapka! I love the two figures.
1st figure is a fanart of video game hylics (outfit specifically from hylics 2) somsnosa, its a pretty beautiful game

You had a busy day! Each one is good, and yet they're all so different. You clearly can move easily from abstract to figurative, certainly better than I can. Good work!
Thanks^^ I didnt think of moving from abstract to figurative as anything special so its interesting to hear that. I think i still have trouble with abstract painting overall that I don't know what makes it work and whatnot, but its fun to just experiment for a while and not know what I'm doing. Knowledge can be so stifling in art sometimes

Knowledge can be so stifling in art sometimes
Agreed! It tries to tell you what to do next when really, it can be more interesting to turn that side of our brains off. But that's not easy!

I love these, all of them. I am especially attracted to the 3rd one and the 5th one. I like seeing the variety of all of them though. Your brush strokes are all yours and I enjoy your voice. ♥️

Back