A Hat with Cats and a Fair Isle Cap

Schuee

I knitted this cat hat for a friend to give as a Christmas present, and the Fair Isle cap for myself.

38E3A8A0-D8F5-4884-AF7F-48A8BF5C3DD3.jpeg
F3F0EAAF-250C-4120-85DB-6930E8548877.jpeg

Wonderful, both are outstanding! The second is my favorite. It looks really tedious to do.

These are.both wonderful Penny. The cat hat is a lovely gift. I love the Fair Isle - I admire anyone who can knit these.

Those are both great. Changing the colors back and forth on that second one must have been a headache. Well done! ❤️❤️

Wonderful, both are outstanding! The second is my favorite. It looks really tedious to do.
Thank you very much, Joy. I find concentrating on the pattern and colours very relaxing. I’m pleased you like them.

These are.both wonderful Penny. The cat hat is a lovely gift. I love the Fair Isle - I admire anyone who can knit these.
Thank you very much, Kay. I’m pleased you enjoyed seeing them. Fair Isle is very decorative, isn’t it!

Those are both great. Changing the colors back and forth on that second one must have been a headache. Well done! ❤️❤️
Thank you, snoball. I’m pleased you like them. I don’t mind the time it takes to knit Fair Isle as concentrating on it is mindful and relaxing. There are techniques that make it fairly easy to knit.

These are wonderful! You do excellent work, Penny! The cat hat makes me smile since I'm such a crazy cat person, and I'm enjoying the intricate pattern of the Fair Isle cap. Yay! ❤

Thanks very much, Terri. The cat hat is fun, isn’t it! I knitted the Fair Isle hat with shetland wool.

Thank you, Claudia. Fair Isle does look complex, but I was only using two colours on a row, so it wasn’t as tricky as some designs.

Back