A Few More Flowers

Enyaw

namuh
aurflow1.jpg

aurflow2.jpg

aurflow3.jpg

All are 11 x 4 inches .. oil on paper .. Alla Prima .. painted from life Nov 25/23

I was away from the studio thinking and had to ask myself: "How many times can you paint a can of flowers and still be a little originat?"
Well, I couldn't answer the question as I could not envision the end product of a painting not yet begun. There was only one answer. Paint them
untill I can't paint any more and then paint them again. And so my next series will be all flowers in a can and here are three.

Thank you Bart. You should do some. The colour ranges are only limited by imagination.

Lookee you putting no nonsense shadows up there- helps give you the third item in the composition for compositional strength. Nice work!

Beautiful color combinations in each one. You always get such great variety, even in the lighting.

A great set, though I must say, the warmth of the palette, as well as the prominent shadow, in the first one has me smiling. I love it!

The tin can is awesome, and I look forward to seeing more!

Thanks JStar. I took out my flood light to change my lighting.

thank you Terri. Tim Hortons Chilli

thank you moscatel. No messin’ with these.

thanks Jo. I had not thought of that.

Love those shadows! And the flowers aint half bad either ;) Wonderful pieces Wayne. I love them all! ♥️

Back