A couple of WIP paintings early on in the process

wirfi

The beginnings of a sunflower and a waterfall...

IMG_20220321_213043_behandlad.jpg

IMG_20220321_202307_behandlad.jpg

Two of my favourite things. Looking great so far, I'll keep checking for updates :)

Thanks for sharing these! They both are blocked out nicely already, each with such strong colors. ❤️ I'm looking forward to seeing them finished!

I love looking at wip photos and seeing how others build their work. Thank you! 😀

Thanks for sharing these! They both are blocked out nicely already, each with such strong colors. ❤️ I'm looking forward to seeing them finished!

I love looking at wip photos and seeing how others build their work. Thank you! 😀
Thank you :) I was hesitant to start the sunflower since it feels like it has been done so much, and I guess many have van Goghs sunflowers in their mind. But if nothing else it's a good exercise :)

There's just something special about sunflowers, isn't there? I think it's due to Van Gogh!

eta: wirfi, yes! It's got to be fun!!! I didn't do *anything* creative for the first year of covid shutdowns, and I haven't done a whole lot since, but it seems to be time for me to start up again. :)

I am scrolling up and down to see how you are bringing this sunflower to life. Thanks for the WIP shots - they are helpful.

Back