Zorro and the Ghostman

I was admiring all of them together, I just wanted to reiterate my admiration and wish a happy mid-August (greetings to them too 2)

Charlotte the naked pole dancing spider, and her boyfriend Wolf the keyboard player, open a private club where she spins her web nightly. The first customers are...

1662069138605.jpeg

I love it! The layout, the humor, plus more Zen characters for us to ponder. It's win-win, bay-bay!!! ❤️

I came back to admire again and just noticed "Charlotte's Club" ... as in Charlotte's Web?
Charlotte's Web was my first choice, yes, but I'm sure there are trademark restrictions on that children's book. Because of "Charlotte's Web", all my spiders are now named Charlotte. No trademark or patent on the name Charlotte. Or Club. :)

Last edited:
LIFE ON MARS -

Back Story - In 2020, the National Aeronautic and Space Administration (NASA) shot a rocket to Mars and dropped off the Perseverance exploration rover. On board was a small box-like device that converts the Martian atmosphere of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) into breathable Oxygen (O2). The device is called MOXIE, short for Mars Oxygen In-Situ Resource Utilization Experiment. Our intrepid explorers went to investigate:

1664798469892.jpeg

Those guys get around! :giggle:
They're basically urban critters. But when Zorro was a rat pup, he was condemned to life in a laboratory where he would be forced to smoke cartons of cigarettes, eat pounds of sugar, snort meth and other crap so scientists could write papers about how all that would kill you. But an unexpected laboratory explosion gave Zorro super powers to teleport himself all over the solar system. Ghostman just has to hang on to his tail for the ride. That's our story and we're sticking to it. :)

They're basically urban critters. But when Zorro was a rat pup, he was condemned to life in a laboratory where he would be forced to smoke cartons of cigarettes, eat pounds of sugar, snort meth and other crap so scientists could write papers about how all that would kill you. But an unexpected laboratory explosion gave Zorro super powers to teleport himself all over the solar system. Ghostman just has to hang on to his tail for the ride. That's our story and we're sticking to it.
I like this story - almost makes me wish I were a lab rat under the same circumstances as Zorro .... :)

Back