Zorro and the Ghostman

DonZen: I am hosting Monthly Prompts this month (Oct.) - one of my prompts is alien. I was actually perusing your Ghostman series when the prompt came to me. Consider this your formal invitation. :)

Halloween in Ratland - X post with Monthly Art Prompts

1664938359181.jpeg

Gee @ZenDruid , I love the adventurous artworks. I am hooked on seeing more.
It brought me back, way back, to the adventures of Tintin and Snowy.
Thanks Hausamann! I get blocked up, this is the first time I've done one of these panels in months. I also try work in acrylic abstracts but I've got one now that's been sitting on the easel for about a year. Waiting for inspiration is not the answer, work is the answer. Thanks for your encouragement, I will look for more. Don't remember Snowy, but I do remember Tintin! (y)

Thanks Hausamann! I get blocked up, this is the first time I've done one of these panels in months. I also try work in acrylic abstracts but I've got one now that's been sitting on the easel for about a year. Waiting for inspiration is not the answer, work is the answer. Thanks for your encouragement, I will look for more. Don't remember Snowy, but I do remember Tintin! (y)
Snowy was Tintin's dog. He too had a voice.
I hear you Big Dog about 'work is the answer'. . .

I missed Zorro and the Ghostman so much! I was wondering what these rascals were up to - I am so glad to see them alive and well. Just awesome!

Back