Woman with Telescope...

Dave Woody

F2A3E90E-3D9E-4646-9703-5A2CFB62467F.jpeg

Such an interesting piece! I read in the other thread, you were thinking of putting her in the dark. There's so many ways to play/interpret this piece. As is, it looks like she's looking at a bleak future up ahead. If you switched the black/white background, it would be like she's in a dark space, looking at a bright future. Also, if you had her in the current dark background, facing the white - it would be like she's in a dark space, looking back at a bright past. Same, if she's in the light area, facing the black (switch the black/white), it would be like she's faced a dark past, and is now in a better place, looking back at the darkness she's come through.

hmm.... don't know if what I'm saying is making any sense (just having my first cup of coffee this morning), and maybe I'm reading too much into this ... but it really has me thinking and mulling all the possibilities. I do love this piece very much! ❤️

Really cool! Again, liking that limited color palette again. You're getting BETTER I think! :)

Such an interesting piece! I read in the other thread, you were thinking of putting her in the dark. There's so many ways to play/interpret this piece. As is, it looks like she's looking at a bleak future up ahead. If you switched the black/white background, it would be like she's in a dark space, looking at a bright future. Also, if you had her in the current dark background, facing the white - it would be like she's in a dark space, looking back at a bright past. Same, if she's in the light area, facing the black (switch the black/white), it would be like she's faced a dark past, and is now in a better place, looking back at the darkness she's come through.

hmm.... don't know if what I'm saying is making any sense (just having my first cup of coffee this morning), and maybe I'm reading too much into this ... but it really has me thinking and mulling all the possibilities. I do love this piece very much! ❤️
Yep...all of what you say is everything I hoped for.
The telesope gives her a deep but narrow viewpoint.

Back