WIP. 60X70. The charm of the mystery one.

Beautiful job on the waves, motion and atmosphere. I love your handling of the light through the top wave.

I also agree with the suggestion to interrupt that horizon line, although it does look like you already did a little on the left side.

It's a WIP, and is going to be a gorgeous painting at completion. Great work!

Wow - you capture the translucency of water so well here - really good!
Thank you.
Beautiful job on the waves, motion and atmosphere. I love your handling of the light through the top wave.

I also agree with the suggestion to interrupt that horizon line, although it does look like you already did a little on the left side.

It's a WIP, and is going to be a gorgeous painting at completion. Great work!
Thank you. dont worry, lots of foam sparkles are goig to make the line weaker.

Beautiful. I love how the light shines through the waves and the foam at the top of each wave.

It looks very nice so far with the water translucency, the waves cast shadow and the overall mood. It will be interesting to see the result when you are done :)

Beautiful. I love how the light shines through the waves and the foam at the top of each wave.
Thank you. much appreciated.
It looks very nice so far with the water translucency, the waves cast shadow and the overall mood. It will be interesting to see the result when you are done :)
hank you, much appreciated.
lol. since i have at least 20 WIPs and working on self project plus drwing and painting out of my project, i think the result will take time. and depend on the mood, its like to pick clothing in the morning :LOL:.

lol. since i have at least 20 WIPs and working on self project plus drwing and painting out of my project, i think the result will take time. and depend on the mood, its like to pick clothing in the morning :LOL:.
I think that is the way it should be :) so we don't get bored or tired with one thing

Back