WIP. 60X70. The charm of the mystery one.

L

Lazarus

When my painting dry my pallete cry.

IMG_20211010_193035_1 - עותק.jpg

Very well done. Beautiful waves! I like the turquoise streak.
I feel sad for your empty palette!

Thank you. I appreciate your comments.
Its a WIP which i dont know if will ever become finnish.
when the painting is dry he need next layer process. so the colors used for this painting would need to wait.
by now i made two layers, blocking and design.

Beautiful capture of the wave, foam and the translucency of the crest. Perhaps the crest could be higher in order to interupt the horizon line?

Beautiful capture of the wave, foam and the translucency of the crest. Perhaps the crest could be higher in order to interupt the horizon line?
Its a WIP, i might do that by reducing the horizon line a little. Thank you.

Yes, a great depiction of the waves.
Lazarus, are you familiar with the work of Ivan Aivazovsky - a Russian painter of the 19th century. One of the greatest painters of seascape ever. Check him out.

Such beautiful waves. I like the transparency of the waves too.
Thank you.
Yes, a great depiction of the waves.
Lazarus, are you familiar with the work of Ivan Aivazovsky - a Russian painter of the 19th century. One of the greatest painters of seascape ever. Check him out.
Thank you. i know Aivazovsky paintings and used to watch them a lot. the influnce of this one is by a full job seascape painters Alan kingwell which, i really like to watch his youtube channel.
i really like to paint seascapse and really strugle with it. it isnt that easy untill you catch the idea.
two more half job seascapse painters i like are Andrew tischler and Samuel earp from NZ.

Back