Window Cat Revisited: Going Mobile

laika

Loitering Member
Ink, Inktense pencils, and pan opaque watercolors. Window Cat goes for a ride in this version.
toonces.jpg

Window Cat?! Is this a series?

I hope so, because I LOVE this!! The second my eyes fell on it, I was grinning.

More Window Cat, please! 🙏

Window Cat?! Is this a series?
Unintentionally, it was. He was drawn from a challenge pic in the Watermedia challenge at Site-X. It was after I'd had a stroke in my visual cortex and I could not for the life of me draw anything that looked like a cat. A decent (cat-like) representation of the cat in the window became a personal quest and there actually are a couple more versions :) Below is an early attempt:
Window Bear? Window Fox?
owc.jpg

Awww, I really love these. You're awesome! I like your personality, which shows through here. ♥️

I can see the bear. Not a fox at all.

Window Cat is wonderful! However it came about it's a great idea for an occasional series subject. And I'm glad you seem to have worked out the challenge brought on by the visual cortex stroke - that sounds so scary. :(

I can see the bear. Not a fox at all.

Window Cat is wonderful! However it came about it's a great idea for an occasional series subject. And I'm glad you seem to have worked out the challenge brought on by the visual cortex stroke - that sounds so scary. :(
I'm so glad that you like him! You've made me consider how he might be a recurring feature :)

Back