Why don’t we do it in the road?...

N

Nufocus

Acrylics on board. Inspired by a yearly parade that takes place every February in my little town.

4FD28FC6-CAE9-4A00-80D6-A7EDBA8C0128.jpeg

“No one will be watching us”...(White album)
Everyone will be watching us!....

The song was playing for me right when I read the title so it played in my head as I looked at your painting. It's another great piece and I love the skirt--it's a dynamic contrast to the rest of the composition. I love the palette too. One day I will take a risk and mute my own palette down like this, but I don't know if I can pick the right colors as you do. It's masterful.

Really great Nufocus! I'm always amazed at how much detail you show with lights and darks in seeming smears of paint. Amazing! ❤️

I agree with Arty on the muted palette - very skillful. It's not easy to pull that off, but you've done it, as usual, very well. I like the expression too and the cute boots!

The song was playing for me right when I read the title so it played in my head as I looked at your painting. It's another great piece and I love the skirt--it's a dynamic contrast to the rest of the composition. I love the palette too. One day I will take a risk and mute my own palette down like this, but I don't know if I can pick the right colors as you do. It's masterful.
Arty, greatly appreciated as always

I agree with Arty on the muted palette - very skillful. It's not easy to pull that off, but you've done it, as usual, very well. I like the expression too and the cute boots!
Truffle, thank you very kindly!! And the boots....

This one really connects with a sort of 'you are there' feeling of the happy viewing of a small town parade.
Looks amazingly colorful and bright, yet the individual colors used are subdued. Great job !
I like it a lot.

Back