Whew! I made it back here!

Grizabella

Was Ellen E. on Wet Canvas
I tried the new Edge browser and when it malfunctioned I reset it. But not before trusting it with all my passwords. What a mistake! I couldn't get into anything! For at least 6 weeks, maybe more, I was shut out of my email, all my forums,----everything! Never again will I trust my browser for passwords without backing everything up on a thumb drive and in a notebook. From now on I'll be using Chrome and NOT Edge, and being careful of my passwords.

I'm so glad to be back.

I tried the new Edge browser and when it malfunctioned I reset it. But not before trusting it with all my passwords. What a mistake! I couldn't get into anything! For at least 6 weeks, maybe more, I was shut out of my email, all my forums,----everything! Never again will I trust my browser for passwords without backing everything up on a thumb drive and in a notebook. From now on I'll be using Chrome and NOT Edge, and being careful of my passwords.

I'm so glad to be back.
Welcome back and glad to hear you're up and running again. Also look at Vivaldi browser. I've been using it successfully for many years and I like it a lot.

Welcome back!!!!

There's a program called 1Password that will save all your sensitive information for you and it's secure, but it costs a little bit of money. It works with Chrome.

Welcome back!!!!

There's a program called 1Password that will save all your sensitive information for you and it's secure, but it costs a little bit of money. It works with Chrome.
If you want a free version of this, you can use bitwarden instead. I think 1password has a better user interface, but either does the job.

Happy to see you back! Sorry you had the technical difficulties; sounds icky. :(

I do IT work. I use a passworded word document with my passwords and my questions and answers. I use google to save passwords only on things that are not super important.
I have had a lot of clients lose email and facebook accounts because they did not know the password. they would reset one and not mark is down.

Haha, this is very funny. I have a classified list of passwords recorded down on my notebook. However, when it comes to banking information, I often get these information mixed up. The end result, calling my bank to verify my identity. Such a hassle.

Back