What's The Point

Enyaw

namuh
004.jpg

11 x 14 oil on paper .. Alla Prima .. Knives Painted 14/11/21
Distorted perspective. Why? I don't know. Just art.

Last edited:
I really like the perspective on this one. The abstract-ness adds to the appeal. Very good!

The perspective just gives viewers something to puzzle over, that's all they need. 😁❤️❤️

There doesn't need to be a 'why' :)

I like it, the distortion adds interest. It gives a sense of movement, to my eyes.

Distortion is seldom an issue for me. ;) Your palette is beautiful with those touches of lilac and green. Flowers are like a burst.

It's a beauty! ❤

I really like the perspective on this one. The abstract-ness adds to the appeal. Very good!
Thank you Ayin .. wonders of experimenting in a digital world before you paint .. wonder how much it would have influenced Vincent

The perspective just gives viewers something to puzzle over, that's all they need
Thanks Sno .. some don't need more puzzels :ROFLMAO:

Beautiful. Striking flower. Love your treatment of the wood.
Thanks Queen .. I like the wood too

There doesn't need to be a 'why' :)

I like it, the distortion adds interest. It gives a sense of movement, to my eyes.
Thank you Triduana .. yes it adds in my opinion as well but sometimes my opinion doesn't count .. o_O

Distortion is seldom an issue for me. ;) Your palette is beautiful with those touches of lilac and green. Flowers are like a burst.

It's a beauty! ❤
Thank you Terri .. I have 3 pairs of glasses .. one for up close, one for two feet, and one for 10 feet .. distortion is not an issue for me either cause I see it all the time. ;)

Back