WC refugee

Triumph

Hello from WESTERN Massachsetts- nowhere near Boston. Beyond fortunate to live within a Conservation Area with no traffic having LOTS of animal visits.
WC was a great resource of people and art in all forms. A 15 year member (or pretty close) I ceased painting to take care a personal loss but I'm back at it just in time for a new venue at CS!! Watercolor since early 70's sending kid to local museum and finding a class for me! So glad I did ( thanks to Anne Sullivan wherever she may be!). Just bought several wildlife cameras that I will set up on the mountain behind my house. I hope I can share the pics here. FYI Triumph is because that's what I ride! Best to everyone...Susie

Welcome to Creative Spark, Susie! It sounds so beautiful in your part of the country! How fun to be able to set up cameras in this way and hopefully end up with some amazing shots where the critters aren't alarmed by your presence. ;)

I look forward to seeing your work. Keep posting and have fun!

Welcome Susie. I was a WC member for many years too and I am looking forward to continuing to share with other artists here on Creative Spark.

Anne

Hello Triumph, and welcome! So great to have you here ♥️

What sort of wildlife do you get in your backyard? 🦁

Hello Triumph, and welcome! So great to have you here ♥️

What sort of wildlife do you get in your backyard? 🦁
Deer, Coyote,Bear, Groundhog, Racoon, Fisher, Snapping Turtle, Wood Turtle, Painted Turtle, Yellow Spotted Salmander, Newts, Northern Spotted Leopard Frog, Garter Snake, Corn Snake, HogNose Snake, Copperhead, Rattler heard but not seen!---Much more. Bet You're sorry u asked!

No rats/mice or squirrels? Exactly my thoughts.

Those dem are a lots of aminals! We have quite a few here too, but they are different. Before we built this site on this server, it was a site mostly about all the wildlife that lived around here and there are tons of species: birds, rodents, mammals, insects, reptiles, etc.

No rats/mice or squirrels? Exactly my thoughts.

Those dem are a lots of aminals! We have quite a few here too, but they are different. Before we built this site on this server, it was a site mostly about all the wildlife that lived around here and there are tons of species: birds, rodents, mammals, insects, reptiles, etc.
OOpsie- No rats but Yes there are Opossum, several types of mice & red, grey, black squirrels- lets not get started on the bugs! I'm a collector. I actually have a "bug box" full of dried bugs of all kinds. And bone, skulls, and antler drops. I'm a sick woman, I know.

Thanks everyone! I'm happily enjoying the site. Yes I love those bugs but I detest spiders- I actually painted a garden spider that photos forced me to get a closeup - I'll share it soon.

Hi Triumph. You joined at a particularly busy time in my young life and I missed you. Welcome to the forums. You do beautiful work. ❤️

Back