Warm Winter Day

Enyaw

namuh
AA Mar2223.jpg

Wayne Gaudon Canadian Artist Alla Prima Oil Painting on Paper 11 x 14 inches

Last edited:
Why, bless my soul - it's purples and greens!! ❤️
Your evergreen is rich and beautiful- and for some reason, this background is really catching my eye. Beautiful piece!

Thank you Ayin. If I make it I should not be ashamed of using my name on it. ;)

Thanks Bart
I noticed that, too. It might also have something to do with finding random works of his on a recent Google search - that was weird.

Thank you ever so clever Terri. I am fishing for Google bots. If you search my name and click images you will see I have been a good fisherman since the experiment started. What is weird is sometimes they show and others time some are missing.

Yeah, I wouldn't like that, either. It's good that you're aware of it now, at least! :)

This is quite beautiful. I love the lavenders and the grayed lavenders, it does warm the winter up. ❤️❤️

What alarmed me Terri was that the piece was on ArtWanted which is a place that sells art and the piece is in my hands so someone else used it for advertising. I could not find the piece on art wanted but it was used on a link to art wanted. Weird. Now I will put what pieces I want on google as it is only advertising my Art.

AA Mar2223.jpg

Wayne Gaudon Canadian Artist Alla Prima Oil Painting on Paper 11 x 14 inches

Please excuse me. I needed to repost the picture so I could find out how the bots work on google. I think I made a boo boo on my original post and this will tell me if what I did was the reason this piece wouldn't show in my google search.

Back