They Did The Mash

Enyaw

namuh
AAOil 270423.jpg

Wayne Gaudon Alla Prima Oil on Paper 11 x 14 inches ...

Another lovely composition. I love your "mashup" of colors in the flowers, and the curve of the table, but that blue/black vase is really calling the eye! ❤️

I am just loving the marks you've been making lately. They are inspiring the HELL out of me. THANK YOU!!!! ❤️

I love exploring the play of light on the textural surfaces you create that just happen to depict beautiful flowers.

Thank you Jo, Terri, Ayin, Donna, Queen Bee, and Bart.

It was exciting to see the coloured strokes create shapes.
You are welcome Ayin.

The table looks like choppy water; an interesting effect. An interesting palette, too.

Thank you Lamar. To me it looks like brushed steel. Different color of course. I may carry that effect for a little. It's my version of a Vincent stroke.

Another really beautiful one Wayne. ❤️❤️ You just as well surrender, you are destined to be a flower artist

Thank you for rubbing it in yet again that I will never get to your level when it comes to floral paintings. I shall stick (literally and figuratively) to my concrete in future.

Thank you but your floral was wonderfully executed. Too realistic for my taste but excellent in execution.

Back