The Orangery at Osterley

Arnie

mini-Osterley_3.JPG

I previously posted a painting of the Kitchen Garden at Osterley which is just behind the orangery. I did this one back then, but never got round to posting it. Mainly knife work except for the building.

C&C Appreciated. Thanks for looking. Arnie
Impasto Oil on Canvas board 40 x 30 cm

This is just gorgeous! Such a lovely and peaceful scene - I can imagine a bench somewhere, sitting on it, and just enjoying the environment. I remember the Kitchen Garden piece, which I was also drawn to. I'm so glad to see you posting on this site. I love your work so much, and miss seeing your paintings! ❤️

This is just gorgeous! Such a lovely and peaceful scene - I can imagine a bench somewhere, sitting on it, and just enjoying the environment. I remember the Kitchen Garden piece, which I was also drawn to. I'm so glad to see you posting on this site. I love your work so much, and miss seeing your paintings! ❤️
Thanks Cali much appreciated. Other commitments have kept me away from the paints since I did this one, but am just finishing off a large one which has come together quickly.

View attachment 25577

I previously posted a painting of the Kitchen Garden at Osterley which is just behind the orangery. I did this one back then, but never got round to posting it. Mainly knife work except for the building.

C&C Appreciated. Thanks for looking. Arnie
Impasto Oil on Canvas board 40 x 30 cm
Wonderful. I know I would enjoy walking those paths.

Back