The little princess

N

Nufocus

EA70F654-20C8-421F-9EC1-E59165D89065.jpeg
Acrylics on loose canvas

This is so beautiful! The little girl out walking alone under those moody makes me think there must be a story to go with this.

I love this, she looks so lonely, with home near but far. Great work. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so very kindly Donna and Margaret!
Over at WC there was a comrade who accompanied some of my works with super sensitive poetry: Greggo. I have no idea where’s my buddy now, so I’ll try my own:

The ominous sky means nothing to her
Can she reach home before dark
Mommy must be waiting there
And the handsome boy she met in the park

Hurry little girl before the rain pours
Let your red coat dry
If that sweet boy simply ignores
Mommy baked a delicious pie

Well done for catching such atmosphere. the mood of the painting have strong meaning.

I like the picture, the girl suggests a story, and the poem fills that in very well. Nicely done.

Wonderful work, and poem too! What a lovely addition to the art.

Your textures here are just beautiful. Wow!

Thank you so very kindly Donna and Margaret!
Over at WC there was a comrade who accompanied some of my works with super sensitive poetry: Greggo. I have no idea where’s my buddy now, so I’ll try my own:

The ominous sky means nothing to her
Can she reach home before dark
Mommy must be waiting there
And the handsome boy she met in the park

Hurry little girl before the rain pours
Let your red coat dry
If that sweet boy simply ignores
Mommy baked a delicious pie
Lovely painting and words.
There is an old French folk song 'A La Claire Fontaine' created around the 10th century. It very much reminds me of this painting. Check it out at wikipedia, or the song on youtube.

Lovely painting and words.
There is an old French folk song 'A La Claire Fontaine' created around the 10th century. It very much reminds me of this painting. Check it out at wikipedia, or the song on youtube.

Nell'acqua della chiara fontana - De Andrè

Maybenartist, Nofocus, if you want, if you want then search, listen to this cover, among my favorite songs as the author, I forgot it was a cover, of the original French. Thanks, I'll go and listen to it again.

Nofocus, it's a fantastic painting, I have no words and I really like the verses, as well as your friend's initiative on Wetcavans, beautiful thing. works great on your masterpieces

Very emotional painting and a fitting poem. Beautifully done.

Thanks for reminding me of Greggo. How I miss him and his wonderful poetry! Wish he were here.
Nice poem, though. And it fits the tender painting so well.

Back