The Bottle

Enyaw

namuh
twocs.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted beginning of last week ..
I am not a conceptional painter as I paint because I love painting. That being said, whatever hits my eye while painting is what gets the attention. I like the abstracts in the bottle.

Sno is right, this is all so beautifully done! I like how you kept the background quiet so the rest stands out, Wayne.

I like the whole thing! My eyes keep resting on the highlights on the glass and bottle, then just enjoying the deep greens and reds in the painting. I agree with Donna about the background: a lovely yellow-gray that is noticeable without being obtrusive. Lovely work! ❤️

and here is the next of the line ..

threecs.jpg

.. same 9 x 12 inches .. alla prima .. oil on paper .. painted 2nd week of Oct 24
.. still playing with the bottle on my painting table so from life with lots of imagined happenings ..

I like this one too, Wayne. It’s more than flowers in a bottle; it’s interesting shapes with depth and dimension. Are you liking the 9x12 size?

Are you liking the 9x12 size?
Sorry Donna .. I missed the question. I really don't mind. I don't see a difference in 11 x 14 and the 9 x 12 as they are the same shape less two inches around the frame. A lot cheaper in cost. I have multiples of both sizes and when I run out I will go to the 9 x 12 as a cost prohibitive measure since I only paint for myself and show on this site for a few people who are amused by them. Makes me happy that some can see a progression.

fourcs.jpg

... then I went here ... 11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted middle of last week.

Back