Technical update

Need a bit of technical help in Art from Life Forum. Was trying to post a new Scavenger Hunt and kept getting a “server errorl. Try again.” Message. After 3 or 4 tries decided to wait but now see there are 4 new threads. Can some one delete the extra 3 please.

thanks.

Need a bit of technical help in Art from Life Forum. Was trying to post a new Scavenger Hunt and kept getting a “server errorl. Try again.” Message. After 3 or 4 tries decided to wait but now see there are 4 new threads. Can some one delete the extra 3 please.

thanks.
Should look better now, Joe. :)

Hannah, we're seeing some issues with multiple posts. Joe reported his, and I noticed one of my own in another thread.

I installed a missing extension that should fix a push notification error that was piling up in the admin panel.
If the multiple-post issue keeps happening, I'll try something else.

We updated the server to a new PHP version which should make the forum quicker, snappie
... lately the site has been incredibaly slow .. I was wondering if it's a problem all around or perhaps my provided. Although, it's only this site so I can't see it being the provider but anything is possible.
On my Windows Pc and my Ipad as well. Chrome and Safari

Last edited:
... lately the site has been incredibaly slow .. I was wondering if it's a problem all around or perhaps my provided. Although, it's only this site so I can't see it being the provider but anything is possible.
I have noticed the same thing lately. Over the past week. Maybe 2. It'll randomly take a longer time to load a page. Other times it works fine.
Its not bad enough to make the site unusable or anything but this seems to be the only place doing it for me. So I don't know what the cause is.
Im on a laptop using Firefox.

I have noticed the same thing lately. Over the past week. Maybe 2. It'll randomly take a longer time to load a page. Other times it works fine.
Its not bad enough to make the site unusable or anything but this seems to be the only place doing it for me. So I don't know what the cause is.
Im on a laptop using Firefox
This is occurring on my end, also. Often I think a page will not load and it finally does. I use different devices and browsers.

Me, too. At least the last two weeks. I thought it was on my side... But no other sites have been affected. Mine is an older desktop--but it barely works on my iphone.

Back