Still Waters, Mountain Lake.

Grampy

I did this one just before our first lockdown.
Acrylic on 24”x 16” mdf board
AD9E43D1-6FF4-4642-B87F-C62BEAE265C4.jpeg

C&C Welcome
Steve.

I love it! It's so vibrant and crisp and clean! But please check the reflection on the left-most edge of the mountain... it doesn't look right to me and keeps bringing my eye there.

I love it! It's so vibrant and crisp and clean! But please check the reflection on the left-most edge of the mountain... it doesn't look right to me and keeps bringing my eye there.
Thank you Hostajunkie, this was done about 18 months ago, it is sealed and varnished, so I feel it is too late to go to it now .
Steve.

oops. I hesitated to say anything, but your post said "C&C welcome" and I wondered if your ref showed this. It really is a cool painting and would make a great travel poster!

Super crisp and perfect. I especially like the reflections and how you rendered the mountain. :)

oops. I hesitated to say anything, but your post said "C&C welcome" and I wondered if your ref showed this. It really is a cool painting and would make a great travel poster!
Thank you Hostajunkie. Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. It is just too late with this piece but thanks anyway.
Steve.

Back