Somewhere Up South II

Artyczar

Here's the other "Up South" watercolor. I did two to hang together at my show. They are 9 x 12 inches on Arches.

somewhereupsouth2detail.jpg

I wonder if I could drive around through this one and into the other
now that's funny.
Looking good. As soon as I saw it I was reminded of the other. The color seems spot on. Not in content but in spirit, it reminds me of Klee.

I hope someone buys the set, Ayin, because they must look so good together! I would enjoy these if I could see them everyday. Which house will I live in today? Do I have a pool? How far will I walk around the neighborhood?

Thank you sno. (That one made me laugh--and you probably could!)

I loved your comment Wayne, thank you. Klee is my favorite artist.

Donna, thank you so much. It would be nice to sell both. They will be hanging one on top of the other near the front door of the gallery. We'll see, and fingers crossed.

Thanks to all who "liked" as well! ♥️

This is awesome - I feel (without actually looking) that I see even more details in this one than its sibling. Wonderful strong colors as usual. Love it!! ❤️

Thank you Terry, And you see correctly, in fact, I'm worried to show them together and wondered if I should nix the first one and try for a replacement because I made the second one better than the first. :unsure:

Thank you Terry, And you see correctly, in fact, I'm worried to show them together and wondered if I should nix the first one and try for a replacement because I made the second one better than the first. :unsure:
You could always add a rooftop or two and a few more trees to the first one. For goodness sakes don't nix it. ❤️❤️

Arty I've been looking at these on and off for the last couple of days, and I think this one draws me more because the overall colour is warmer here that on the other one. I look at them and think of two slightly different times of the year.

Thanks Terri, sno, and laf. Good feedback and suggestions. I also see them as different times of year, or times of the day actually. I will frame them and see how they look before I make a decision about doing another, or not. ;)

Back