Some Random Sculpture

It certainly was programmed to paint like no other. Glad you liked the pics.

I worked on DOS at work for various database businesses, but didn't have one at home until I got a Win 3.1, a hand-me-down of my brother's. When I was a kid, my brother had a TRS 100 from Radio Shak, but he never let me use it. I had to watch him use it trying to figure it out. I wanted one the whole time, especially when he got his Commadore 64. I was so jealous.

Someone gave me an old DOS computer in the late 90s but I could never wrap my brain around the programing. One day in '99 I was watching Home Shopping and they were showing a great deal on a Windows computer and made it look so easy that I thought I could probably manage it, so I ordered it. It was supposedly set up to survive Y2K so I felt I would be OK with it. When it came, I set it up myself, turned it on and thought "Now what do I do?" I had been given a free month of dial-up Internet, (yes, dial-up) so I dialed it up. I didn't have a clue about what was on the Internet so I did a search for John Wayne, I knew him. I learned that his wife Pilar, was an excellent artist and viola! A new addiction was born. Of course living out here in the country, dial up was all I had for years but after we got rural broadband, the Internet has become indispensable for me. It is my spell checker, my dictionary, my newspaper, everything.

Back