Some drawing

L

Lazarus

1. 50x35cm black and white Charcoal. the first drwaing after years i made when i came to a mental ill (ptsd) rehabilitation center.
2. 30x20cm graphite which also was made at that place.

verm.jpg

My daughter drwaing. she never do that before so its more study for her. she doesnt do that anymore.

img_20200510_163247_1 - עותק.jpg

Thank for watching.

Lazarus, is the second one, the graphite, maybe a Bargue plate? I think I've seen some Bargur plates or at least similar. I like the graphite drawing. The first one is very big size! Light hits to her face nicely and I like how you have rendered the form. Big drawings take time and lot of patience. Well done with the portraits.

Lazarus, is the second one, the graphite, maybe a Bargue plate? I think I've seen some Bargur plates or at least similar. I like the graphite drawing. The first one is very big size! Light hits to her face nicely and I like how you have rendered the form. Big drawings take time and lot of patience. Well done with the portraits.
Thank you. I appreciate that.
this was my first time (couple yearts a ago) the teacher there told me to start drawing and gave me charcoals sticks (otherwise i would jump straight to oils). basicaly when people have free from something they dont give a damn, for me this situation did the opposite when i started to appreciate every material i could use although it's free. the seconed i opened a book and saw a picture of staute head i must admit what catch me with the graphite was the deep it can go at the shades areas.

they are all wonderful draws, nice work,
the girl with the pearl earring is formidable, to be framed, not because she was the first one you practiced with, it's fantastic that excites like the original painting, used the coal in a beautiful way, it's a painting with coal, beautiful everything anyway

they are all wonderful draws, nice work,
the girl with the pearl earring is formidable, to be framed, not because she was the first one you practiced with, it's fantastic that excites like the original painting, used the coal in a beautiful way, it's a painting with coal, beautiful everything anyway
Thank you very much for your warm words. I appreciate it.

Back