Slow Around Here Joe

Enyaw

namuh
AA Feb 0423.jpg

11 x 13 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted Feb 4/23

Thank you CaliAnn.
They may be coming to an end. I ran out of white paint and my series got interupted. I had to make a piece with no white yesterday and of course the topic changed. Today I got my white but my mind was off on yesterday's topic and tomorrow: well, who knows?

Wayne's women love their alcohol.
Anyway, I'm enjoying this turn toward human subjects!

I'm really loving your bar scenes ❤️
Me too!

Even if you go off on something else for awhile, I hope you eventually turn back to them. They've been seriously good and entertaining, and this one is no exception. ❤️

Me too!

Even if you go off on something else for awhile, I hope you eventually turn back to them. They've been seriously good and entertaining, and this one is no exception. ❤️
Me three!!!

These have so much character and beauty. ❤️

thank you Lamar , Terri, and Ayin ..
I must admit they are fun but I have to take photos from pexels or where ever and I prefer not to.

thank you Lamar , Terri, and Ayin ..
I must admit they are fun but I have to take photos from pexels or where ever and I prefer not to.
Understood - makes perfect sense.

I guess if you started hanging around bars photographing strangers, you would have some 'splaining to do. ;)

Good "story" here. ❤️I like it but as you can guess, I like the one that your were forced to do when you ran out of white. ;)

Back