Signs of abnormality

Iain

2 eyes.
Broken.jpg

It has a feeling of depth; it's like looking out a foggy window. I like that effect.

Broken off and disconnected but maybe that's a good thing depending on what one needs to disconnect from. Very cool!

It has a feeling of depth; it's like looking out a foggy window. I like that effect.

Funny you should say that. I'm like looking out of a foggy window. 😁 Mostly.
Thanks for looking and commenting

Broken off and disconnected but maybe that's a good thing depending on what one needs to disconnect from. Very cool!

That's true. I actually had a vague image in mind of a cardiogram or other, something which registers in drawn waves. Thanks Donna.

according to an old English gal I had the pleasure of working with, with her Brit accent, she called me Way - en and not Wayne .. thought it sounded cool ..
Way - nee .. not so cool .. :giggle: .
Whatever the way, wayne, it's your world, I mean, name. "Wean,* pronounced "wayne," is Scots for a child. A "wee wean." "Bairn" is also a child or baby. So you, as a bairn, might have been refered to thus, "Wayne, the wee wean."

I fit right into that somewhere. :giggle:❤️

Snoball, we would have never guessed 😁

I thought of a subject for you to paint, if you are ever at a loose end. A barrel organ.

a_barrel_organ.jpg

Actually if I EVER have a loose end (well my head is already debatable) I'll certainly be able to find a way to deal with it! :giggle:

Back