Sharing My Artistic Journey and Techniques: Acrylic and Impasto by Anastasia Trusova

Anastasia

Hello Creative Spark Community,

My name is Anastasia Trusova and I'm thrilled to join this flourishing community of artists. I've always believed that art is about freedom and experimentation, which is the philosophy that has guided my personal journey as an artist.

In my work, I have developed a unique style that I call "textural-graphic impressionism." This style combines sculpture, painting, and drawing, using techniques such as impasto with acrylic paints to create paintings that are rich in texture and depth.

I'm often inspired by the beauty of nature, which is evident in my landscape pieces. These paintings aim to capture the splendor and tranquility of natural scenery using acrylic and impasto techniques, resulting in artworks that speak to the heart and stir the imagination.

Art, for me, has always been my life. It's a constant evolution of style and technique, a journey of self-discovery, and a means of expressing my perspectives and emotions. I believe this journey is something every artist can relate to.

To share my love for art and help fellow artists in their journey, I've created a YouTube channel where I post tutorials on acrylic painting ideas, as well as tips on using palette knives and gel medium. I hope these resources inspire you and help in your own artistic development.

I look forward to learning from all of you in this community, sharing our experiences, and growing together as artists. Let's turn this thread into a beautiful exchange of ideas and inspiration!

Best Wishes,

Anastasia Trusova

PS.: If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to answer.

Attachments

• 29.JPG
    29.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 906a382c-958c-4d7b-957f-48a222153fb2.JPG
    906a382c-958c-4d7b-957f-48a222153fb2.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 91f52aa3-b483-4259-b18e-28b7a50b6675.JPG
    91f52aa3-b483-4259-b18e-28b7a50b6675.JPG
    281.9 KB · Views: 62
Welcome Anastasia! I took a look at your website - you do beautiful, colorful paintings that really appeal to me. Can't wait to see more of your work :)

Thanks for joining us and sharing your philosophy, technique, and the very beautiful results, Anastasia! I will be sure to visit your YT channel :)

Hi Anastasia. Welcome. I have been looking at your website and am in awe of your beautiful work. I love the textures and colors. I will also be checking out your YouTube channel. I hope to see more of you here and hope you join in on more of our discussions and of course, share more of your wonderful art! ❤️

Hello and welcome Anastasia. Your colours and textures are very appealing to me. Please show us more of your work.

Welcome to the forums, Anastasia 👋. I really like your use of colour.
Thanks for joining us and sharing your philosophy, technique, and the very beautiful results, Anastasia! I will be sure to visit your YT channel :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be here. If you're interested in art, specifically acrylic painting, I would be delighted if you checked out my blog. It's filled with creative ideas and inspiration for acrylic painting. You can visit it here. I hope you find it useful and enjoy the content. I look forward to engaging in insightful discussions with all of you.

Hi Anastasia, welcome to the forum. Some really bright, beautiful paintings you've shared.

Back