Shabbos Dinner Abandon 2

Artyczar

I got a lot of positive feedback for this painting, and I may not get it anymore, but I don't care. This was the way I intended this painting to look in the first place. Here it is..."improved." Or, at least more to the way I wanted it to be when I set out to paint it. (the picture looks a little blurry to me, but maybe because the paint is still wet. Not sure because I used a tripod. :unsure: )

shabbos-dinner-abandon-272.jpg

Yay!!! I can only repeat my comments on the other one:

It's YOUR vision. You cannot go wrong. ❤️
The soul of the piece is unchanged to me, having seen the first version. And now it's become what you were visualizing. I call that a win.

It doesn't look blurry to me, btw.

The kid's face looks a little blurry to me, but maybe too much sun was coming in from the side window. I took it indoors. Not my usual way.

Thanks again Terri. I wrote more about what you said in the other thread on "Disorderly Conduct." I'm glad the vibe remains. :love: 🤗

Yes it's your vision and you're in the driving seat. The previous one was IMHO a bit more subtle but I love this one very much too .

Loved version 1. This one made me smile deeply. Great version, so much depth.

Well, I thought I had commented on this but I must have been thinking of the other one. I do love this, it has story, details, composition, interest, all of it. Very well done. ❤️💝

Well, I thought I had commented on this but I must have been thinking of the other one. I do love this, it has story, details, composition, interest, all of it. Very well done. ❤️💝
I think you did too sno, but I changed the face on the little girl! It's a bit monstrous now. ;) :ROFLMAO: But thank you!!! ❤️

Back